Which information part of the resume is the most important?
Resume writing is like a flyer advertise for yourself. Which should be short and concise. However, we should never remove any important data of the information in the Resume. About information in resume, we should focus on the experience of related work, education, prizes/honorsม a certificate and include the skills and specials capabilities that consistent with the position.
If you are now studying and have not graduated yet. Then, how to write the resume and how should it be?
Resume writing for college students who have not graduated yet or just recent graduates . Content of resume should include the length of not more than one page. It should be focused on extra-curricular activities. talent, skills, awards and certificates. Because kind of these things can help to create interest Resume to those who have no experience in worked before.
you can read earlier posted about questions and answers at Resume Samples here.
[Address, Zip code]
Office: [Phone] – Home: [Phone] – [E-mail]
HOSPITALITY / RESORT MANAGEMENT
Operations – Sales – Marketing
Broadly trained and highly disciplined snow sports/hospitality manager with 12 years of sales and operations expertise and big picture view of resort industry seeks senior operations role. Outstanding customer service and solid understanding competitors’ shortfalls.
- Cultivate new business through up selling and retaining existing accounts. Manage to a budget while increasing revenues.
- Assess team accomplishments, motivate personnel and develop solid organizational structure.
- Experienced in coordinating with accounting, operations, marketing and sales; highly effective at working with owners.
- Increased housekeeping effectiveness by 64% through significant overhaul to inspection process and implementation of quality control system.
- Introduced state-of-the-art front desk systems, streamlining processes significantly. Maintained food inventory warehouse, significantly decreasing waste shortages
- In sales, consistently achieved gross revenue goals, averaging 17% annual growth each year from 1994 through 2005, through identifying up sell opportunities, creating revenue generating programs, Mowing customer base, and creatively using rho talent within the organization.
General Manager SNOW MOUNTAINS HOTEL, Aspen, Colorado
- Managed $2.05 million budget and all hotel operations; oversaw marketing and sales. Hired, managed, and trained staff of 16 and held full responsibility for P&L. Increased room occupancy to 95% during ski season.
- Improved housekeeping standards by 46% by overhauling the room inspection process and implementing a 21 point quality control room guideline system.
General Services Manager, ROOK CREEK RESORT, Aspen, Colorado
- Oversaw maintenance of resort cleanliness for 70,000 sq.ft. property.
- Ensured adequate and efficient parking services for nearly 7,000 vehicles.
Marketing Manager, HIDDEN VALLEY RESORT, Aspen, Colorado
- Fine-tuned existing products and created collateral materials, increasing inquiries by 18%.
- Created new products such as Ski & Stay Program, and Learn to Ski/Ride and built profitable advertising campaign. Increased gross revenues by 11% during initial program implementation.
COLLEGE OF SAINT ANTHONY, Denver, Colorado,
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, 1992
How to write a resume have to write “concise and clear” or we can say that “short but evident” sure enough. Likewise, we should also be placed the Resume Format can read, easy to understand and look comfortable.
About information in your resume, it must be consistent with yours character really, and of course not to put any faked information, because applicants has to clarify their profiles that they wrote when interview date is coming. The interviewer will take the contents from these Resume to question the applicants. Then let us describe the contents written on the resume.
Tag : Resume Examples,Basic Resume Examples,Resume Format,Resume Samples,Simple Resume Examples