What is the best thing that should put on applicant‘s resume? Many people keep this question in the mind. Because they do not know where to begin and how to write. In this article has something to share for anyone who wants to write a Resume definitely correctly like a standard format.
Resume format should include these five components, as follows
- Heading which include…
- Position and Objective
- Address of applicant
- Contact phone number of the applicant including mobile/cell phone number.
- Moreover, do not forget the name of applicant.
- Age (years)
- Health such as Excellent, Good, Bad
- Address that can contacted
- Date of Birth (Day / Month / Year)
- Sex (Sex) Male or Female
- Marital Status
- Date of Birth (Month, date year)
- Sex (Male or Female)
- Marital Status
- Nationality/Ethnicity such as Thai, Chinese, Japanese
- Religion such as Buddhism, Christianity, Islam
- Major Subject
- University, Institution, School, Academy
- Date of Graduation / Duration (year of graduation or study period).
How to sort the list of experience? The applicant should be ordered experience from most recent and then backward.
- Year / Duration
- Position (the position that you ever worked or now working)
- Company (company’s name and address of company)
This section of resume is a part for applicant to stating the name, position and contact number of references that can refer to the competence and conduct of the applicant. The reference should be persons who have a senior, and have the best position for respectable.
- Name (name of references)
- Position (position of references)
- Company (company or organization that references was working and including the address of that place)
- Contact Number (contact number of references)
this example came from previous image.
SUBSTITUTE SERVICES, Denver, CO
4/2004 – Present
- Providing classroom instruction for K-5 to high school students with an emphasis on math and science.
- Develop strategies for creating a positive learning atmosphere, with an emphasis on maintaining an environment where the students learn to succeed through cooperative and collaborative efforts.
SEATTLE CORPORATION, Seattle, WA
10/2003 – 2004
- Responsible for the day-to-day management and operational oversight of a popular coffee shop including cash control, inventory, retail ordering, promotional set-ups, and customer service.
- Provided supervision of staff including hiring, orientation, scheduling, staff meetings, and training.
NEW MEDIA, INC., Seattle, WA
5/2002 – 12/2002
Marketing Research Analyst
- Participated in various market analysis and research projects that were designed to identify business opportunities, evaluate competition, define market characteristics, and access customer preferences.
- Reviewed legal contracts, media information, advertising and sales media, and market research data.
MGM UNIVERSAL., Los Angeles, CA
1999 – 2001
Special Events Coordinator and Trade Show Assistant
- Provided logistical support, customer service, and product expertise. for high-profile, promotional events including industry trade shows, expositions, and games developer conferences.
- Master of Science Degree in Communications and international Management(1998-2005)University of Massachusetts – Amherst, Massachusetts (GPA: 3.9)
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Marketing(1998-2003)Middle Ridge College -Portsmouth, New Hampshire
Sample Resume (Credit: http://www.questcareer.com/)